If so...you will love thisfantastic "Fashionista" multi-colored zippered iPad case / cover.
The front is adorned with a colorful leather Fashionistaart panel. This panel is trimmed in adark green patent leather. It has a gray and black microfiber back with a slip pocket that has a magnetic closure. The inside also has a slip pocket.
- Brand new with tag - $100
- Padded case / cover...zippered closure
- The front has a leather Fashionista art panel that is trimmed in dark green patent leather
- The back is a gray and black microfiber with a slip pocket (magnetic closure)
- The inside is an olive green and cream dotted fabric
- Inside slip pocket
- 8 1/4" high, 10" wide and 3/4" deep
~ SORRY...nobox is included.
~ All of my items were purchased at a Brighton outlet and are not returnable to a Brighton store....the tags mayhave the price cut off or marked out.
~ Iam not affiliated with "Brighton" other than I simply love to shop for Brighton and pass the savings on to you!
Check out my other Brighton items
Be sure to add me to your favorites list
I WILL COMBINE ALL ITEMS WON TO SAVE ONSHIPPING
If you win more than one item...don't pay until you get a new total for the combined shipping.
I will ship asap after payment is received. Payment should be received within 5 days of the invoice.If there is a problem please notify me...
I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY WITH THE ITEMS YOU'VE WON!!!Thanks for stopping by!
