UBB Store

Brand New Genuine Nokia GPON SFP I-Temp 1310 TX Optical Transceiver (3FE46899AB)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Brand New Genuine Nokia GPON SFP I-Temp 1310 TX Optical Transceiver (3FE46899AB)
Price: US $21.99

Brand New Genuine Nokia GPON SFP I-Temp 1310 TX Optical Transceiver (3FE46899AB)


Factory new and unused in the original Nokia packaging. This is a genuine OEM Nokia GPON SFP optical transceiver designed for compatible GPON networking and telecommunications equipment.


At SmigielTech Collectibles, we take pride in providing quality products and exceptional customer service. Every item is professionally packaged and handled with care to help ensure it arrives in the same excellent condition it leaves our hands.


Included:


* 1 × Genuine Nokia GPON SFP I-Temp 1310 TX Optical Transceiver

* Original Nokia packaging


Please verify compatibility with your specific networking equipment before purchasing.


Ships quickly from Illinois with secure packaging and tracking.


Professionally packed by SmigielTech Collectibles.

Thank you for supporting our small business.

Collecting. Preserving. Sharing the Hobby.



Buy Now