Brand New Sealed HP 564XL 4-packBlack Ink Cartridges - Nov 2022You can see in the pictures which machines these cartridges work with. They include Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and the Photo Cartridge. Regular black is not included. You will receive the ink as pictured. Warranty expired May 2018. I have used many of these with similar dates that work perfectly fine.
Shipping is via USPS Ground Service.
I built my first PC in 1994. I toreapart,fixed, and put back together my first Mac in the Early 2000s. Since then I have been building and rebuilding a huge assortment of electronics. I specialize in Apple Products.
************READ THIS************
It is necessary for anyone with response of 9 or below to get authorization before purchasing. Any purchases made without prior approval by users with response below 10 are subject to cancellation.
response is automated and left as soon as positive response is received. If you would like response for your purchase then all you have to do is leave positive response when you are satisfied with your order. If you have any problems, please contact us before leaving response. All inquiries and clarifications should be made BEFORE purchasing.
