UBB Store

Blank CD-R 52x/700 Mb/80 Min 2 packs of 50, 100 total New Sealed - HP & Staples
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Blank CD-R 52x/700 Mb/80 Min 2 packs of 50, 100 total New Sealed - HP & Staples
Price: US $20.00

This sale is for the two packages in the picture.
100 Blank Discs total.

Please see pictures, and feel free to contact me with any questions.

I always combine shipping whenever practical.

Note: I know. My descriptions can be a bit terse. This is by design. Just the facts, and no frippery :-).
I take good pictures and describe my items accurately. Please feel free to ask any clarifying questions, as you see fit.



Buy Now