Belkin 6ft USB 2.0 Extension Cable Sealed Original Package USB-A Plug
Extend your USB connections with the Belkin 6ft USB 2.0 Extension Cable. Sealed in its original packaging, this cable features a USB-A plug connecting printers, scanners, drives, and more to your computer. 20241207
All serious offers will be considered unless otherwise stated in listing description.
Immediate payment required for Buy It Now listings. Payment for sale listings must be made within 2 days of sale's end unless other arrangements are approved by seller.
Shipping from Sacramento California. Shipping rate is based on Sacramento CA 95821 to your location. Will ship to most international locations. I will combine shipping on multiple purchases.
I try to provide the most accurate description possible, but if you have any questions please email me at anytime before close of offerding. Questions are always welcome and answered promptly.
On items where measurements are listed please be aware these are approximate measurements. I make every effort to be accurate in my measurements but some items are difficult to measure accurately.
Refunds are issued as necessary. Returns are free to buyer unless otherwise noted.
