Purchased new in July 2025. The print time on this printer is only 67 hours (see photos). I have factory reset it and will not be using it again before it is purchased. After the factory reset, I also installed a brand new 0.4 mm hardened steel nozzle and a brand new silicone sock (see photos). I will also include the used nozzle that I swapped for the new one so you have a backup.
I am also including some 3d printed accessories - a waste basket for filament purges, a stand for build plates, and a handle that you can install the included razor blade onto (see photos). These are all early prints that many users make, so you may want to print your own, but if you would like to jump right into the fun stuff and already have these accessories ready to go, you will have that option. It will also save you some filament.
In addition to 3d printed accessories, I am also including a smooth pei build plate and two ptfe tubes sets compatible with the AMS lite (see photos). All other accessories are items that came with the printer stock. The printer will ship securely wrapped and cushioned.
Feel free to message me with questions.
