UBB Store

Bambu Lab AMS Automatic Material System Filament Unit for Bambu Lab 3D Printer
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bambu Lab AMS Automatic Material System Filament Unit for Bambu Lab 3D Printer
Price: US $180.00
Does NOT work out the bat as there's a filament stuck in the 4:1. I bought a v2 so I didn't get around to removing it. Other than that, it's lightly used and there's no wear and tear. System works fine with no issues. I've had no trouble with it.The Bambu Lab AMS Automatic Material System Filament Unit is a specialized accessory designed specifically for the Bambu Lab 3D printer. This unit is compatible with Bambu Lab printers and is the ideal solution for automatically loading and feeding filament into the printer during the printing process. With the AMS model, users can enjoy a more convenient and efficient printing experience, allowing them to focus on their creative projects without worrying about the manual aspects of filament loading.

Buy Now