Bambu Lab 3D Printer Empty Spools 1.75mm 1kg Refillable Plastic Spools Lot of 6 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bambu Lab 3D Printer Empty Spools 1.75mm 1kg Refillable Plastic Spools Lot of 6
Price: US $49.99
This listing is for 6 empty Bambu PETG spools. PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS. I AM HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM I have a perfect response rating and hope to keep it through accurate descriptions and superior service. I describe all items to the best of my ability. All descriptions and facts given are what I believe to be true. However, it is impossible for me to be an expert on everything I sell, so please keep this in mind as you make your potential purchase. When in doubt, please do your own research and email questions as all sales are final.WILL ONLY SHIP TO LOWER 48 STATESWILL NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLYI TRY TO SHIP THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY