UBB Store

BRAND NEW HP Laptop 14t-ep200, 14", black
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
BRAND NEW HP Laptop 14t-ep200, 14", black
Price: US $530.00
BRAND NEW HP Laptop 14t-ep200, 14".I just opened the box to make sure it was in there and it was correct. I accidentally bought two, so I am just trying to get my money back since I was unable to make a return.
  • Jet black
  • 14" diagonal, HD, micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits (1366 x 768)
  • Full-size, jet black keyboard
  • 8 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (1 X 8 GB)
  • Realtek Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.4 wireless card
  • No Additional Office Software
  • Windows 11 Home
  • HP True Vision 720p HD camera + integrated dual array digital microphones (JTB)
  • 3-cell, 41 Wh Lithium-ion prismatic Battery
  • Intel N150 (up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 4 cores, 4 threads) + Intel UHD Graphics + 128 GB HDD


Buy Now