UBB Store

Avengers Captain America Shield Case - Hard Cover For MacBook Air 13.6" M2 A2681
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Avengers Captain America Shield Case - Hard Cover For MacBook Air 13.6" M2 A2681
Price: US $17.76

This Avengers Captain America Shield image is a Rubberized Hard Matte Case Cover for Macbook Air 13.6" model M2 A2681 . That is the model that I own and it fit. It might fit other M2 and beyond MacBook Air models, but please double check the model number and the fit compared to an M2 MacBook Air if that’s not the model you own. I’m not sure on the other specifics as to whether or not it will fit outside of an M1 or M2 MacBook Air, 13 inch case.


My son has the M2 computer now and didn’t want the Captain America shield cover (messed up, I know!), that’s the only reason I’m selling it. There are no cracks and it is in like new condition, with just a few small scrapes on the edges. Please see pics. I bought it a few months ago and then needed to upgrade to a MacBook Pro. Sad the part with this case because it was hard to find, and I can’t find one for my M4 Pro. My loss is your gain. It comes with a NEW, unused Mac screen cover.



Buy Now