Authentic Kindle 8"x5.25" Zippered padded sleeve for tablets Gray 620150 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Authentic Kindle 8"x5.25" Zippered padded sleeve for tablets Gray 620150
Price: US $9.99
This listing is for (1) Kindle brand zippered and padded 8"x 5.25" sleeve in gray with leather accents
Sleeve is made of padded canvas and has a zip closure
Item is in excellent used condition, showing no wear, holes or discoloration. Zipper works as intended
Measurements: Length 8" / Width 5.25" /
This sleeve is great for protecting you kindle while traveling, at work, at home
Item is being sold as is and I cannot accept returns. Please ask any questions previous to sale end. Please check out my other listings for similar items. Inventory is updated at minimum once a week. Don't hesitate to make an offer, as I am generally open to (what I feel) is a reasonable offer!
Many of my items include free shipping. If shipping is not free, price will be automatically calculated by taking into consideration your location and the items weight. Item will ship USPS/Fed Ex/UPS once listing ends and is paid for (within 3 days). I will combine shipping for multiple purchases dependent upon the location of the recipient and weight of the item. Please wait for a combined invoice from me if this happens. Thanks for looking and check back often!