UBB Store

Asus AX6600 Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 Router (White) With Power Adapter Bundle  o701
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Asus AX6600 Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 Router (White) With Power Adapter Bundle o701
Price: US $116.99

Asus AX6600 Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 Router With Power Supply Adapter.


Ships Worldwide

(Customs, taxes, and duties may apply)

Pre-owned item in great condition.

PAYMENTINFO:

Payment is due immediately after the sale end. If you cannotpay immediately after the sale but want to offer please contact me and let meknow when you will be able to send payment and I will let you know if you canoffer.

If your response is less than 10, please contact me beforeofferding just to let me know that you are a real person and not someone that isgoing to offer and not pay. If you do not contact me before offerding, I will tryto contact you and if you do not respond then I will cancel your offers and blockyour user id.

SHIPPINGINFO

I will shipthis out by the next day via FedEx after the payment is received. Your trackingnumber will be automatically sent to you when it goes out. I always pack welland insurance is always included!



Thanks For Looking!!



Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.