UBB Store

Apple iPad 8th Generation 32 GB Wi-Fi+4G 10.2" Space Gray tablet & accessories
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple iPad 8th Generation 32 GB Wi-Fi+4G 10.2" Space Gray tablet & accessories
Price: US $124.88

PLEASE VIEW MY OTHER ITEMS!!!

PLEASE VIEW ALL PHOTOS TO SEE WHAT ALL IS INCLUDED!


A listing for a “USED – EXCELLENT CONDITION” item is USED, BUT NO CRACKS, DEFECTS OR SCRATCHES, COMES COMPLETE IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING and is ready to be shipped! The item always had a screen protector over the screen to prevent smudges or scratches. It was never dropped and it was always in its protective case as well. Please note the screen protector is not included.


Please note the item is fully paid off, NO FRAUD NO BS, and is unlocked to any LTE carrier.


This is a listing for a used, fully functional iPad 8th generation WIFI + Cellular (with SIM card needed to activate a cellular plan) in its original packaging. Listing includes: the tablet which is fully unlocked, erased, and updated to the latest iOS software, the charging wire & charger brick (Apple OEM), the original packaging & a bonus Targus tablet cover specific for the iPad 8th generation tablet, with space to add your Apple Pencil 1st generation (Apple Pencil not included). MINIMAL battery cycles and battery health is still excellent!


2026 Seller Update: I am happy to say that even with the rising USPS shipping costs, I still aim to provide free shipping on all of my listings! Please note that if a similar ground service is less expensive from another carrier, I MAY opt to ship the item(s) through that carrier instead; however, I do still favor the USPS ultimately over all other carriers. I SHIP SAFE, QUICK, FAST & FREE, no nonsense. MUCH CARE goes into packaging your item! I GET ORDERS DONE WITHIN 12 HOURS, TYPICALLY EVEN FASTER THAN "SAME BUSINESS DAY"!While it is rare, there are issues with addresses. PLEASE ensure when completing your order to have the CORRECT, current address listed because I do not want to have an unfortunate “return to sender” or “UN-deliverable” occur.My goal is to give new life to products, reducing e-waste all while providing exceptional service by ensuring items arrive safely to your door as FAST as possible! Once someone clicks "buy it now" we want it even sooner! I aim to provide LOW, competitive pricing. VERY CLEAN AND EFFICIENT, straightforward about the condition and would not sell garbage online. While I do not wish to accept returns, I am happy to help if problems arise AND I am diligent to ensure the ACCURATE information reflects in listings.

You can contact me through My prior to purchase or any time afterwards by contacting me on My through your order details page! Thank you!

Product/Photography Information: PHOTOS ARE MINE, TAKEN BY ME & DOES depict the ACTUAL item being sold. I take pride in reflecting each & every angle possible.

RETURN POLICY: NO RETURNS ACCEPTED; HOWEVER, I STAND BEHIND the listing & the item 100%!!! The items are tested & the honest, correct condition is well noted prior to sale and I have the photographs as sufficient evidence that I test/list our items accurately! I do not accept returns on buyers' remorse. Buyer is responsible for the return item shipping if due to a defective item. Refunds are processed immediately upon receipt of return. Please consult your operational manual or ensure compatibility prior to purchase. Please contact me PRIOR to your purchase if there are any questions or concerns relating to compatibility or ability to use this item in your situation.

PLEASE REVIEW FITMENT DETAILS PRIOR TO PURCHASE TO ENSURE THIS WILL FIT YOUR APPLICATION PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS ITEM. PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IF UNSURE AND I WILL BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU.

I CANNOT be responsible for ANY REASON customers misdiagnosis of the needed part or the root cause of any issue if this part does not solve your issue. PLEASE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING...If you are not sure this part is the issue then you should consult an experienced professional for your issue.

PLEASE NOTE this item may be cross-posted on other platforms for even faster sale!

PLEASE VIEW MY OTHER ITEMS!!!

PLEASE VIEW ALL PHOTOS TO SEE WHAT ALL IS INCLUDED!



Buy Now