*Purchase with "Buy it now" or make offer.
See photos for condition.
I bought this to stream with in kitchen. Sat on a stand and hardly used. I’ll remove from my icloud and factory reset after purchase. Battery good, just hadn’t charged in awhile.
If you need something, check my other listings. If you don't see it, ask. I'm still listing some items.
I Ship Fast!
I've had this account since 2000. 100% positive response.
—
The Apple iPad (10th Gen) A2696 is a high-performance tablet with a Hexa Core Apple A14 Bionic processor and 4GB of RAM, ensuring smooth and efficient operation. It features a stunning 10.9-inch IPS LCD display with a maximum resolution of 1640x2360, perfect for viewing content and working on the go. With built-in front and rear cameras, Bluetooth connectivity, a fingerprint scanner, and Apple Pencil support, this iPad offers a versatile and convenient user experience. Additionally, the iPad boasts a long battery runtime of up to 10 hours and comes in a sleek blue color, making it a desirable choice for those in need of a reliable and feature-packed tablet.
