UBB Store

Apple Magic Trackpad 2 Space Gray Model A1535 - WINDOWS Bluetooth Lighting Cable
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple Magic Trackpad 2 Space Gray Model A1535 - WINDOWS Bluetooth Lighting Cable
Price: US $79.11
Magic Trackpad 2, wonderful condition. Healthy battery. If you're a Mac OR Windows user, this is the largest commercially available trackpad. This works as an excellent second input device for Mac or Windows users, and I've used it effortlessly with Bluetooth AND Lightning to USB on Windows 11 once I got the right drivers.
You're going to want to search for "github vitoplantamura MagicTrackpad2ForWindows" for drivers and haptics customization for MEGA CLICKS or silent clicks or anything in between. Super satisfying to dial it in.
If you're looking for a specific model, this is the earliest model of A1535 Magic Trackpad 2, with the smaller round corners. The revised version has larger round corners and works fine with Mac but I've heard it has compatibility issues otherwise and may only work wired. Don't have one, but I grabbed this one originally for this.
Excellent shape ultimately, but I have been trying lots of inputs to help with an injury and this one wasn't the one. Works great, battery lasts forever, a great apple product.

Buy Now