UBB Store

vintage Apple Macintosh Performa 6200CD PowerPC M3076 | Powers on Chimes
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
vintage Apple Macintosh Performa 6200CD PowerPC M3076 | Powers on Chimes
Price: US $67.69
The Apple Macintosh Performa 6200CD PowerPC — born in Apple's dark 90s era before Ashton Kutcher's return — is widely considered amongtheworst Macs ever made.

Why?

Seemingly an article by Low End Mac supplied the haterade for the bandwagon on this. There seem to be pros and cons, with one engineer offering counter-arguments to all of LEM's points.

But I don't know.

This is a reasonable techie video on the 6200CD: panel missing 1 tab.
Has Ethernet card.
Does not have Apple Video card.
CD drive doesn't eject.
Has pink price sticker on back from 20+ years ago.


From my late father's collection of old Macs. I've successfully shipped 5 others; all arrived working as I'd listed.



Buy Now