Apple MacBook Pro Core i5 2.3GHz 13in 320GB 4GB A1278 2011 Bad Power Button For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple MacBook Pro Core i5 2.3GHz 13in 320GB 4GB A1278 2011 Bad Power Button
Price: US $54.99
Apple MacBook Pro Core i5 2.3GHz 13in 320GB 4GB A1278 2011 with Bad Power Button and while trackpad will move mouse it does not click. I know that the power button is bad because when I disengaged the battery and apply power the machine will start up and allow me to boot to the internet recovery. I am selling this machine for parts and AS IS with no returns. This machine does not include a charger just the macbook itself. Have a great day.