UBB Store

Apple MacBook Neo 13in Pink A18 Pro 8GB 256GB SSD macOS Tahoe USB-C
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple MacBook Neo 13in Pink A18 Pro 8GB 256GB SSD macOS Tahoe USB-C
Price: US $540.00
Got it for college, no longer need. Brand new used a handful of times, more so used my iPad. Comes with box, cube provided no charger.
Price is firm and set, it is basically brand new and is cheaper then refurbished ones on the Apple Store, it originally costed me $640, it is now $679 in store. If it doesn’t sell I’d rather just keep it then lower the pricing. Thank you for reading please read
I am not responsible for what happens after I ship your item
I use my old packaging to save money
Most item are used but brand new
Please review with kindness and consideration
Pet friendly home
Smoke free home
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Buy Now