UBB Store

Apple - MacBook Air 15-inch Laptop - M3 chip Built for Apple Intelligence - 8GB
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple - MacBook Air 15-inch Laptop - M3 chip Built for Apple Intelligence - 8GB
Price: US $750.00
Apple - MacBook Air 15-inch Laptop - M3 chip Built for Apple Intelligence - 8GB.
It’s in nearly brand new condition. I bought this MacBook for college last year - I immediately put a case and screen protector on it, and purchased a carrying case for it. The screen protector is still on it, and I’m more than happy to throw in the carrying case for free. It’s an amazing case, with lots of little storage compartments. I ended up deciding college wasn’t for me. So, after using it minimally for that (1 semester), I haven’t really touched it much since. I’d rather someone get great use out of it, than have it sit around not being used.
I never overcharged it. So, the battery health is perfect. It comes with the original charger, which is believe is 6ft.
It’s very lightweight, not bulky at all.
It’s still very fast, and up to date!

Buy Now