UBB Store

Apple MacBook Air 11.6" (Mid 2011) A1370, 1.6GHz i5, 2GB RAM, 64GB SSD + MagSafe
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple MacBook Air 11.6" (Mid 2011) A1370, 1.6GHz i5, 2GB RAM, 64GB SSD + MagSafe
Price: US $39.99
Up for purchase is an MacBook Air 11.6" (Mid 2011) Model A1370 with 1.6GHz i5 and 2GB RAM and a 64GB SSD. Also comes with a Apple 85W MagSafe Power Adapter and Apple Extension Cord.
I am the original owner and bought this brand new off of Apple's website back in the day and it has been sitting in a box for years after I got a new computer. It has been reformatted and all ready to go. It is currently running Catalina, but can be updated to as far up to High Sierra if desired.
I ran some tests and it seems to be working well, I did not notice any issues. Battery life seems to be ok considering its age. I fully charged it and then used it for about 30 minutes off the battery and it went down to 90% battery life during that time to give you an idea.
Please inspect the photos for outside condition of the computer. I tried to take detailed photos of any scratches and scuffs that I saw so there wouldn't be any surprises. There are some signs of use, but nothing too major and everything seems to be working just as it should.
Item will be packaged very well in a box and shipped out quickly. Please feel free to ask me any questions and I would be glad to answer.

Buy Now