Apple MacBook (A1181) | Black Vintage 2008 2.4ghz For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple MacBook (A1181) | Black Vintage 2008 2.4ghz
Price: US $139.00
The Apple MacBook A1181 is a vintage laptop released in 2007, featuring a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and a 13.1-inch screen size. It comes in a sleek black color and has integrated/on-board graphics. This model is most suitable for parts due to its age and limited capabilities, but it is a classic piece of technology from Apple's MacBook series. With a USB 2.0 connectivity and HDD storage type, this MacBook A1181 is a nostalgic item for those who appreciate vintage computing technology. I don't have a charger to test it.. that's why I say "for parts".. it may work just fine, I have no idea. have not tested it.