Apple Mac Pro 7,1 2019 16-Core Xeon W 96GB 2TB SSD Dual W6800X Duo 128GB For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple Mac Pro 7,1 2019 16-Core Xeon W 96GB 2TB SSD Dual W6800X Duo 128GB
Price: US $4999.00
Apple Mac Pro 7,1 (2019) tower in excellent working condition. 16-core Intel Xeon W processor, 96GB RAM, 2TB SSD, and TWO Radeon Pro W6800X Duo MPX modules installed. That is four workstation GPUs with 128GB of GDDR6 video memory total and up to 60 teraflops of compute. Specs: 16-core Intel Xeon W 3.2GHz; 96GB DDR4 RAM; 2TB SSD; 2x AMD Radeon Pro W6800X Duo MPX Modules (4 GPUs, 128GB GDDR6 total); each module adds 4x Thunderbolt 3 ports + 1x HDMI 2.0; Infinity Fabric Link between the GPUs. Condition: Used, in excellent working condition. Lightly used in a professional smoke-free environment. QUANTITY: I have 5 of these available. Each tower includes two W6800X Duo modules. I also have the W6800X Duo module listed on its own, plus 8x Apple Radeon Pro Vega II Duo modules and 2x NVIDIA RTX A6000 48GB cards listed separately. Bulk buyers: I also have NVIDIA Quadro M5000, Quadro P6000, Quadro RTX 4000, and Gigabyte GeForce RTX Turbo cards I'll throw in free with multi-unit purchases. Message me for details.