UBB Store

Apple Mac Pro 6,1 A1481 2013 I/O Board Wall + 450W Power Supply PSU OEM
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple Mac Pro 6,1 A1481 2013 I/O Board Wall + 450W Power Supply PSU OEM
Price: US $69.99

Genuine Apple Mac Pro 6,1 (A1481) Late 2013 I/O Wall Assembly with 450W Power Supply

Pulled from a working, thoroughly tested Mac Pro 6,1 (A1481) Late 2013.

Complete OEM I/O wall / rear port assembly with the original 450W power supply still attached. Assembly was removed together from the working system rather than separated into individual components.

Included as pictured:
• I/O wall / rear port assembly
• I/O board
• 450W OEM power supply
• USB, Thunderbolt, Ethernet, HDMI and audio ports
• Power button and AC inlet
• Attached wiring/components shown in the photos

Power Supply:
• Apple APN: 661-7542
• 450W
• Compatible with Mac Pro 6,1 / A1481 Late 2013

All included components were functioning properly prior to removal with no known issues.

Genuine OEM Apple components. The actual assembly being sold is shown in the photos. Please review all photos carefully for exact condition and included components, and verify compatibility before purchase.

Ships carefully packaged with appropriate anti-static protection.



Buy Now