UBB Store

Apple Mac Mini Computer Model A1103 No Cord Unable To Test - For Parts Repair
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple Mac Mini Computer Model A1103 No Cord Unable To Test - For Parts Repair
Price: US $79.99

Unfortunately, I have no way of testing this Apple computer. I’m not even sure the specs on this computer. The only history I know of this item is it was pulled out of a storage unit along with some other computer equipment. Overall cosmetically the computer appears to be in good preowned condition. Please see all pictures for more details.


FAST NEXT DAY SHIPPING!


ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON AS IS FOR PARTS OF REPAIR CONDITION LISTINGS!



Buy Now