UBB Store

Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7" 64GB Wi-Fi 2.2 GHZ Quad Core Box 3rd Gen
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7" 64GB Wi-Fi 2.2 GHZ Quad Core Box 3rd Gen
Price: US $39.95
Please add Parts4Rescue to your seller's list for deals coming soon and often!
Perfectly working Gen 3 Fire 7 HDX WITH a nearly indestructible military grade style case! It is THE larger if not largest storage version with the 64GB. I can't find what the RAM is but a quick search should net results. Specs and Numbers are on the box in the pics. I'm not pulling the case off as it will surely destroy or damage the screen protector. I assure you, I bought this brand new and installed the case. I've barely even used it as I was primarily planning to turn it into a DJ/Jukebox storage device for an old radio project I had. I changed my mind thru the build so this HDX just sat on a shelf. ZOOM in on the hi-Q pics and you can see the songs loaded along with some other information. The video shows it plays 4k hi def videos effortlessly off of YouTube. Absolutely ZERO glitches or issues. I also showed you that I did a Master RESET so it is now back to day one. There is no charge block but I did find a USB charging cable that matches what you need for charging. The screen is perfect BUT the protector has some usage scratches and scuffs. Remember, these are NOT the screen itself. Tear it apart once you receive it if you'd like but don't be upset if the screen protector has static fuzz and boogers in it from your removal. 100% charged up. Holds a charge very well and 100% ready to use!! Comes with the box also. Nothing more nothing less. Oh...the case has an awesome kickstand on the back and honestly has one of the best sounding set of stereo speakers I've eve heard for this sized unit! Inspect my EXCELLENT responses! Boxed up, insured and Ready To SHIP FASSTT!
Products NOT detailed or specified (ie extra parts/products/pieces under the item for sale or in the background, display signs/boxes/blocks/plate/adapters, pointer pens, towels, etc) are NOT included in this sale UNLESS explicitly detailed as part of the sale. If I don't say it IS included, it IS NOT included. This is non-negotiable. Don't assume there are extras when there are no extras.The Shipping covers continental 48 states only! Be sure this is the item you need before purchase. Venue of sale is Dickson County, TN. Items are AS IS, AS SHOWN no warranty expressed or implied. All sales final. All items shipped INSURED USPS/FedEx/UPS (depending on weight and location) with tracking number. Buy before 3pm CST and we usually ship same business day!

Buy Now