UBB Store

Alice in Wonderland Desk Mat #1 – Victorian Tea Party Mouse Pad
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Alice in Wonderland Desk Mat #1 – Victorian Tea Party Mouse Pad
Price: US $42.00

Keywords: Alice in Wonderland, desk mat, gaming mouse pad, extended mouse pad, tea party desk mat, Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, Queen of Hearts, fantasy desk accessory, Victorian art, vintage aesthetic, cottagecore decor, literary gift, whimsical office decor, fantasy mouse pad, Wonderland decor, gothic cottagecore, antique illustration, desk setup

Description:Sizes: 16"x32"
4mm thick neoprene
Ergonomically correct
Durable heat resistant fabric top
Non-slip neoprene rubber backing
Will not fade or peel
Machine-washable
Handmade to order in the USA
📦 WHEN WILL I GET MY ORDER?
● Please check the delivery estimate shown on each listing
● Every item is made to order — crafted just for you after purchase
● I do not sell any in-stock or “ready to ship” products
● I cannot rush production or guarantee delivery by a specific date
● Please review the estimated delivery window and order early if needed🎨 COLORS / SIZING / CUSTOMIZATION
● Actual colors may vary slightly due to monitor display differences
● I make every effort to represent colors as accurately as possible
● A size chart is included in each listing (when applicable)
● If you’re between sizes, follow the guidance on the chart
● Sizes and styles are standardized — no customization to cut, style, or length✈️ SHIPPING / CUSTOMS / IMPORT TAXES
● Double-check your shipping address before submitting your order
● If your address is incorrect, buyer is responsible for reshipment costs
● Buyer is also responsible for any Customs Charges or Import Taxes required by their country🚫 CANCELLATIONS / RETURNS / EXCHANGES / DAMAGED ITEMS
● Orders can be canceled within 1 hour of purchase only
● Once production begins, orders cannot be canceled
● All sales are final — I do not accept returns or exchanges
● Each item is custom made; I cannot absorb returns like large retailers
● If your order arrives damaged, defective, or incorrect, contact me right away — I’ll make it right💖 THANK YOU!
● Your purchase supports a small artisan business
● I truly appreciate every order and every customer!

Buy Now