UBB Store

Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 (for PC, DVD, 2009) Computer Software NEW Sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 (for PC, DVD, 2009) Computer Software NEW Sealed
Price: US $12.99

Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 is a photo/image and graphics editing software designed for Microsoft Windows operating systems. With a minimum of 1GB of RAM and 2GB of hard drive space, this DVD-based program offers a user-friendly interface for creating and editing digital images. Released in 2009, this version is compatible with Windows 7, XP, and Vista, and provides English language support. As a standard license with a minimum processor speed of 2 GHz, Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 is a reliable tool for enhancing and managing your digital photos and images.

.

-Please note:

I am not an expert in electronics, collectibles, video games, automotive parts, etc. How I see the item is how I determine its condition.

All items are sold as is with no returns/refunds.

Please if you have any issues with your item send me a direct message and I will try my very best to resolve any listings discrepancy as I am human I do make mistakes sometimes.

Please allow for 1-3 business days for shipping.

Feel free to ask questions before buying items if you require any additional information.



Buy Now