UBB Store

Acer Predator XB241H - Pre-Owned in excellent condition very gently used
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Acer Predator XB241H - Pre-Owned in excellent condition very gently used
Price: US $250.00
Acer Predator XB241H - Pre-Owned in excellent condition very gently used. I used these monitors for a very short period of time. Used 2 monitors for work. They are in excellent condition in original box and I think I have all the cables in the box as well. I had 2 of these monitors, sold one this is the last one. This monitor has built-in G-Sync.
Acer Predator XB241H Bmipr 24-Inch Full HD 1920x1080 NVIDIA G-Sync Display, 144Hz overcloked to 180Hz 2 x 2w speakers, HDMI & DP
No Returns


Buy Now