Acer Nitro V15 ANV15-51 15.6" i5-13420H 16GB 512GB+256GB SSD RTX 3050 Black READ For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This is an excellent laptop that I’ve owned since February of last year. I’ve maintained and cleaned the laptop and there are no mechanical or functional issues with the computer aside from the display, which I will cover later in the description.The laptop comes factory with a 512GB SSD and I added a second 256GB SSD to the laptop. It has 16GB of DDR5 RAM, an RTX 3050 (this is the version with the maximum 6GB VRAM,) and an Intel Core i5 13th generation. The full specs are listed on the box sticker. The screen is a 1080p panel with 144hz from the factory and a replacement should run you less than 100 bucks. Please do your research on the repair before buying the laptop, although it is easy enough to fix. I’m not repairing this laptop because I no longer play video games and I think it would better serve another owner. The screen was accidentally struck a few days ago by an object and the panel broke as a result of it. There is no damage to the hinge, chassis, or display assembly. Networking and antenna functions work fine. The panel was the only unfortunate victim of the incident and I’ve tested all other functions on the device using the other half of the display and with an external monitor using HDMI. The device works excellently otherwise. There are no major scratches or damage to the plastic aside from minor scuffs on the corner which are generally invisible from inches away and need to be pictured with a macro camera. Please review the images.This Nitro will come with the original box and charger. The battery works great (for gaming laptop standards,) keeping around 90%+ of its original capacity. Please let me know if you have any other inquiries. The price can be lowered reasonably.