UBB Store

Acer Nitro 5 AN517-51-56YW i5 16GB DDR4 512 SSD GTX 1650 17" (Read Description)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Acer Nitro 5 AN517-51-56YW i5 16GB DDR4 512 SSD GTX 1650 17" (Read Description)
Price: US $269.99
After 7 years, she had a blowout. Local PC doc told me burnt out caps on the motherboard, but who knows. Rest of it should be ok, but I have no way to test. Everything was working great right up until it crashed. You got an i5 in there from 2019. You got a Western Digital M2 NVME 512 SSD (has been formatted, so I know that part works definitely). two sticks of DDR4 RAM 8GB each. One of them Kingston I believe. a GTX1650 grpahics card and you can swap that out if you're good withn a soldering iron. 17" screen. two power bricks. one OEM and an extra I got. Spare keyboard that needs to be cleaned. all the original packaging and manuals. Now again. THIS DOES NOT WORK; DOES NOT WORK. DOES NOT WORK. If you buy this from me and demand an refund because you discover it does not work, I'm going to get really nasty (like really really FFF nasty). I assume you know how to fix these things if you buy it, but I cannot help you with that or guarantee you can fix it.Anyway, ask me questions before you buy and I'm glad to consider reasonable offers Thanks

Buy Now