Acer Nitro 15.6 GTX 1650, Broken And Sgin Laptop Plus Broken 512 And 1TB Parts For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Acer Nitro 15.6 GTX 1650, Broken And Sgin Laptop Plus Broken 512 And 1TB Parts
Price: US $149.99
I have a Acer nitro with broken screen, no power, no charger as is, (no ssd , no ram)I also have a sgin laptop it works but needs a battery and charger, it also needs sound drivers reinstalled it has Intel pentium 8gb of ram 256gb older SSD I am selling it as is for parts and I am including a western digital 512gb dead it likely needs capacitors and I also have a 1tb sky hynix SSD this SSD makes your computer not turn on when you remove it the laptop works fine. This SSD is likely experiencing a short and needs repair I am selling it all for 1 fixed price for parts only as is