Acer Aspire V3-551-8887 Laptop AMD A8-4500M 4GB RAM 465GB HDD Windows 10 No Batt For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Acer Aspire V3-551-8887 Laptop AMD A8-4500M 4GB RAM 465GB HDD Windows 10 No Batt
Price: US $30.00
Aspire V3-551-8887 Laptop, Windows 10 AMD A8-4500M 4GB RAM 465GB HD NO BATTERY OR POWER CORDThis is a used computer so it may not have stock parts. I am not the previous owner. Sold AS IS.
Please Read
I try to sell excellent quality, always working items. I test everything out before selling. Since all my products are used and gotten from estate sales, goodwill, etc., I cannot attest to the environment from which they came. When I get them, they are in a clean, non-smoking environment. My number one goal is to take care of the customers and give them top quality service.
Please feel free to make an offer on anything you see.
I use recycled shipping products whenever possible.
ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK AND DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.
LOOK AT THE SHIPPING RATES, BUY AND OFFER ACCORDINGLY
(cost +shipping = No Surprises)(Payment expected within 3 days ofpurchase)
Any damage in shipping must be reported within 2 days of receipt, and all packaging materials must be retained if the carrier needs to inspect it. Photos of damage must be sent through messages for me to initiate an insurance claim.
I combine shipping, so if you purchase more than one item, put them in a shopping cart, and request an invoice. This will save you on shipping costs.