UBB Store

ATI AMD Radeon All-In-Wonder HD 3650 512MB PCIe Video Card Untested READ DESC
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ATI AMD Radeon All-In-Wonder HD 3650 512MB PCIe Video Card Untested READ DESC
Price: US $45.00
I don’t any way to test out this out , so I’m selling it as is/untested. I did also notice the copper ATI cover on the front wobbles a little but I’m pretty sure you can bend in the pins on the back to make it not wobble. Look at all the photos to make sure you know what your getting. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact RETURNS, I am careful about my listings, so look at pictures and read descriptions please. Potential returns only if the buyer wants to pay return shipping costs.
I may cancel orders because of shipping to Guam / Puerto
Rico / Hawaii if it's too much above the normal rates!
No refunds on any shipping charges (No combined shipping) shipping includes packaging and handling....I like buying and selling but it's gotta be worth it... something to keep in mind when attempting a low ball... sales fees are 15% and ads are 11% if I opt in...my prices are set about where I need them to make sense to bother at all...just being up front.
Thank you for looking and if you buy thanks for the sale.if you have any other questions feel free to ask me

Buy Now