ASUS RT-AX58U AX3000 WiFi 6 Dual-Band Wireless Router, 4 LAN, USB 3.0 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS RT-AX58U AX3000 WiFi 6 Dual-Band Wireless Router, 4 LAN, USB 3.0
Price: US $32.99
ASUS RT-AX58U AX3000 WiFi 6 Dual-Band Wireless Router, 4 LAN, USB of my items are either estate sale/sale finds or I am selling on behalf of family members.Buyer should expect some wear and condition will not be new (unless specifically stated as such).Items are sold As-Is, unless otherwise stated. I try to describe them as detailed as possible and if any issues I will include.However, I am only human and cannot catch everything. Please look carefully at all pictures provided!I try to photograph all angles and am willing to supply you with more pictures upon request or answer any questions you may have.Please do so BEFORE you purchase. Colors in photos may vary slightly due to lighting or flash.Also all monitors are different, we cannot guarantee a colour Returns due to Compatibility or Buyers Remorse:Customers are responsible for checking compatibility of all parts.Returns due to incompatibility or buyers remorse will be charged a 20% restocking fee.Refunds will be processed upon return of item in good working order and verification of serial numbers.