UBB Store

ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming WiFi LGA1700 Z790 DDR5 ATX Motherboard
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming WiFi LGA1700 Z790 DDR5 ATX Motherboard
Price: US $220.00
I used this board in my music server PC, streaming CD or hi-resolution audio streams to HQPlayer for up-sampling to DSD1024 and then playback through my home audio system, no gaming. This MB developed a boot issue and had to be sent back to Asus for repair. I did not want to wait and ordered another MB to get back to music as soon as possible. Asus identified a faulty chip and replaced it and ran a full battery of tests at it making sure all was good (paper work is enclosed). I have not opened the anti-static bag since it's return to me from asus. My records show this MB is under warranty until Aug 24,2027, Asus goes by serial number not owners for warranty purposes.
I believe most if not all the original accessories are in the package they key one being wifi 6E antenna. I also included a LGA 1700 CPU bracket frame in the box as I used this to hold the cpu in place trying to avoid the bending issue I have read about on forums.
Key features:Intel Z790 chipset
LGA1700 CPU socket, w LGA 1700 cpu bracket/frame
Supports Intel 12th, 13th and 14th Gen processors
DDR5 memory support
ATX form factor
PCIe 5.0 x16
5x M.2 storage slots
WiFi 6E w oem antenna
Bluetooth
2.5Gb Ethernet
Integrated rear I/OIncluded:ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming WiFi motherboardLGA 1700 CPU Bracket/frame
Original retail box
Manual/booklet
Miscellaneous cables/accessories currently stored in the box ( I believe a full or almost full set)
Not Included:CPUDDR5 ram3rd party GPU
Shipping included in buy it now price to lower 48. Some of the pictures were taken before sending back to Asus to verify MB condition in case of a whoops.


Buy Now