UBB Store

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I LGA1151 Mini ITX MB - DDR4, USB 3.1, WiFi motherboard
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I LGA1151 Mini ITX MB - DDR4, USB 3.1, WiFi motherboard
Price: CN $200.00

ASUS ROG Strix Z390‑I Gaming LGA1151 Mini‑ITX Intel Motherboard

Chipset: Intel Z390 | CPU: LGA1151 (8th/9th Gen Intel Core i9/i7/i5/i3, Pentium, Celeron) | Memory: 2×DDR4 (up to 64GB, dual‑channel, DDR4‑4500+ OC, supports Double Capacity DRAM) | Expansion: 1×PCIe 3.0 x16 (SafeSlot metal‑reinforced) | Storage: 4×SATA III 6Gb/s (RAID 0/1/5/10), 2×M.2 Socket 3 (front: 2242‑2280, SATA & PCIe 3.0×4; rear: 2242‑2280, SATA & PCIe 3.0×4) | Networking: Intel® I219‑V Gigabit LAN (with LANGuard & GameFirst) + Intel® Wireless‑AC 9560 (802.11ac, 2×2 MU‑MIMO, up to 1.73Gbps) + Bluetooth 5.0 | Audio: SupremeFX S1220A 7.1‑channel HD Audio (with impedance sensing, dual op‑amps, Sonic Studio III & Sonic Radar III) | Video Outputs: HDMI 2.0a, DisplayPort 1.2 (supports DP‑MST up to 3 displays) | Form Factor: Mini‑ITX (17.0×17.0 cm)



Buy Now