UBB Store

ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard LGA1151 w/ i7-9700K + Cooler Master Heatsink + I/O
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard LGA1151 w/ i7-9700K + Cooler Master Heatsink + I/O
Price: US $224.95
ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard LGA1151 w/ i7-9700K 3.6GHz CPU Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Heatsink I/O PlatePulled from a working system. Inspected and tested to power on and boot into BIOS, no further testing performed. Please see BIOS pictures for unit testing. Includes ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard with Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6GHz CPU Processor, CPU Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Heatsink, and I/O Plate. Please see pictures for reference and additional details. Note, M.2 drive cover missing/drive heat spreader not included. Monitor, system casing, RAM and additional components NOT included. Pictured for testing purposes only. Includes only what is pictured.
Quick ship out.



Buy Now