UBB Store

ASUS PRIME B560-Plus AC-HES – ATX Motherboard | I/O Shield | No Accessories
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS PRIME B560-Plus AC-HES – ATX Motherboard | I/O Shield | No Accessories
Price: US $89.99
🖥️ ASUS PRIME B560-Plus AC-HES – ATX Motherboard

Includes I/O Shield | No Accessories | Motherboard Only

The ASUS PRIME B560-Plus AC-HES is a versatile ATX motherboard designed for Intel’s 10th and 11th Gen CPUs. Combining solid performance, reliable connectivity, and smart cooling options, it’s ideal for productivity builds, casual gaming, or everyday use.

🔧 Condition
  • Motherboard Only – includes the I/O shield

  • No additional accessories (cables, manuals, original box not included)

  • Good condition – cosmetic wear may vary slightly between units

🔑 Key Specifications
  • Form Factor: ATX

  • Chipset: Intel B560

  • CPU Socket: LGA 1200 (Supports 10th & 11th Gen Intel Core processors)

  • Memory Support: Dual-channel DDR4

  • Expansion: PCIe 4.0 x16 slot for GPU, additional PCIe slots for expansion cards

  • Storage: SATA3 ports + M.2 NVMe support

  • Networking: Gigabit LAN

  • Additional Features: ASUS OptiMem memory trace layout, robust power delivery, and AI noise-canceling

✨ Multiple units available – cosmetic wear may vary slightly between motherboards, but all are fully functional ASUS PRIME B560-Plus AC-HES boards.



Buy Now