UBB Store

ASUS M2N-MX SE PLUS Motherboard w/ AMD Athlon 64 X2 4gb DDR 2 and I/O shield
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS M2N-MX SE PLUS Motherboard w/ AMD Athlon 64 X2 4gb DDR 2 and I/O shield
Price: US $72.00
ASUS M2N-MX SE PLUS Motherboard w/ AMD Athlon 64 X2 4gb DDR2 and I/O shield.
Tested and working. Includes CPU, AMD cooler, 2 x 2gb DDR 2 667 Mhz sticks of RAM and the I/O shield.
The CPU is an AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400 Mhz CPU. Note, it does not have an onboard GPU so the VGA header on the back of the board will not output video. You will need a dedicated PCI-E or PCI video card.

Buy Now