UBB Store

ASUS Ascent GX10 AI Desktop Supercomputer NVIDIA Grace Blackwell GB10 128GB 1TB
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS Ascent GX10 AI Desktop Supercomputer NVIDIA Grace Blackwell GB10 128GB 1TB
Price: US $5399.00

ASUS GX10 1TB model (NVIDIA GB10 Blackwell chip). These were used in my Spark cluster for the last 6 months. Great condition, used for local inference.


Quantity of one means you are purchasing a single GX10.


I’ve moved on to running RTX Pro 6000s, so I’m downsizing my Spark cluster and they’re ready for a new home.


If you purchase 2, I’ll include an OEM NVIDIA/Mellanox cable for the CX7 port so you can link them together seamlessly.


These are a fantastic way to get into hosting your own models and learning the local AI stack.


Will be factory reset prior to shipping, original box included.



Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.