The last iMac 27-inch model released and has a high spec with a gorgeous display. This is in excellent condition with no scratches or marks with AppleCare+ valid through October 31. You can renew for an additional year for $69.99 or $6.99 per month before the end of October.
SPECIFICATIONS
Apple iMac 27-inch
3.3 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5
AMD Radeon Pro 5300 4GB
Memory: 40GB
SSD: 2TB
Ethernet port: 10GbÂ
macOS: Tahoe 26.6.2
INCLUDED
Apple iMac 27-inch 2020 5K Retina Display
Wireless Apple keyboard (new - unused)
Wireless Magic Mouse
Power cable
Original box and packaging
Everything works perfectly and will be factory reset. I am selling because I need to downsize and already have a MacBook Pro and a spare monitor which I am going to use. Comes in original packaging.
Note that the back of the iMac has the original protective film still applied over the Apple logo and part of the stand so that is why it looks unusual. There are no marks, or scratches on the item.
