UBB Store

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  (4.8GHz, 12 Cores, Socket AM4) For Parts/Repair- READ DESC
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X (4.8GHz, 12 Cores, Socket AM4) For Parts/Repair- READ DESC
Price: US $120.00

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X CPU. The CPU powers on, but it is not stable and crashes/freezes during Windows installation.


I am unable to complete a Windows installation because the PC crashes/freezes during the installation process and may show “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.”


I’m not sure what is causing the issue, so I’m selling it AS-IS for parts or repair.



* CPU only

* Windows cannot be installed due to crashes/freezes

* AS-IS / For Parts or Repair

* Original box is not included

* If I have a spare CPU box available, I may use a box from a different CPU for shipping

* Please review the pictures carefully before purchasing.



Buy Now