AMD Ryzen 7 7700x Processor (5.4 GHz, 8 Cores, 16 Threads, LGA 1718/AM5) CPU For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This listing is for a used and perfectly working AMD Ryzen 7 7700X CPU. This was used in my personal PC but I recently upgraded. What you see listed in the pictures is what you will receive. There are no accessories included with this listing, just the CPU shipped in the clamshell it came in. I do not have the box but I will ship with plenty of padding to prevent damage. Please make sure this is compatible with your motherboard before purchasing as all sales are final. Professional installation and handling is highly recommended. By purchasing this CPU you are agreeing that you have fully inspected the pictures and have the assistance or capacity to handle the installation of this product. Serial numbers have been recorded to deter fraud. I am an honest seller and strive for a smooth and pleasant transaction. Shipped within 1-2 business days through flat rate USPS but faster options available.