UBB Store

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX II 64GB DDR4 RAM CPU Motherboard Bundle
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX II 64GB DDR4 RAM CPU Motherboard Bundle
Price: US $300.00
Selling my previous AMD AM4 motherboard/CPU/RAM setup.
Included:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core / 12-Thread Processor
MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX II ATX Motherboard
64GB Mushkin Silverline DDR4 RAM (4x16GB)
DDR4-2400 / CL17 / 1.2V
AMD stock CPU cooler
MSI rear I/O shieldRAM Model: Mushkin Silverline MSL4U240HF16GX2
Condition / Testing:
This setup was working when last tested, but it has been over a year since it was last tested. I no longer have the complete system available to perform another test, so please keep this in mind when purchasing.
The CPU cooler was removed to identify and photograph the processor. Because the cooler has been removed and the existing thermal paste is old, NEW THERMAL PASTE WILL LIKELY BE REQUIRED BEFORE REINSTALLING THE COOLER AND USING THE SYSTEM.
The components show normal signs of previous use. Please review the photos carefully for cosmetic condition and exactly what is included.
The motherboard, CPU, RAM, cooler, and I/O shield will be carefully packaged for shipping.
Please feel free to message me with any questions before purchasing.ALSO PLEASE NOTE THE LAST 2 IMAGES ARE MEANT TO SHOW THE PACKAGING THAT I WILL BE PUTTING IN THE LARGER BOX FOR SHIPPING. I AM DOUBLE BOXING, AND BUBBLEWRAPPING THIS TO MAKE SURE IT IS SAFE! THE BOX IS JUST A BOX TO SHIP IN, NOT WHAT YOU ARE BUYING!

Buy Now