Description:
Frequency: 824-960MHz
Gain: 2DBi
Length: Total is 8CM
Standing wave ratio / S.W.R.≤2.0
Impedance: 50Ω
Max Input power: 50W
RF Cable: RG1.13 cablePackage Includes:
5 X 868MHz 915MHz GSM IPX I-PE.X 1.13 Antenna
Frequency range: The antennas are operate in the frequency range of 868-915MHz, making them suitable for use in wireless communication systems that operate within this range
Antenna type: The I-PE.X1.13 UF.L antenna is a small, omnidirectional antenna that is built with a compact size of 8CM. It is designed to be used in portable devices that require a small antenna to transmit and receive data
Connector type: The antenna is equipped with a miniature IPX I-PE.X 1.13 connector, This connector provides a secure and reliable connection between the antenna and the device
The built-in 2DBi antenna gain will provide better signal reception and transmission capabilities compared to a lower gain antenna
Applications: The Lora antenna is commonly used in different version of lora32u4 II lora board 915mhz; lora esp32 oled board. Support on-board antenna interface of HTCC-AB02S LoRa GPS board 915 mhz
