UBB Store

8GB RAM Kit 2x 4GB Samsung / Hynix 1Rx8 & 16 PC4 Laptop 204-Pin RAM Sticks
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
8GB RAM Kit 2x 4GB Samsung / Hynix 1Rx8 & 16 PC4 Laptop 204-Pin RAM Sticks
Price: US $24.99
This listing is for a used 8GB KIT with 2 x 4GB PC4-2133P Laptop Memory RAM 8G 2x4G KIT. The pictures are of the actual modules you will receive. 1 Samsung set (1Rx8), or 1 Hynix set (1Rx16), or 1 mixed set (1Rx8). Used working when pulled, no other testing, sold AS-IS, no returns.
Returns not accepted. Please message for more details. Sold AS-IS.
Please look at images and ask all questions prior to purchase. Again, sold AS-IS with no Returns accepted.
Items are sold AS-IS, I do not accept returns.
Terms of service:By purchasing you agree to the item description as indicated in the photos and details outlined.If there is an issue with shipping i.e. you have not received, or damaged, notify me promptly to address it with shipping service. All return requests forced through are subject to buyer's expense. I will not pay for return shipping on items purchased under any circumstance.
Please review the listed item condition, description and photo thoroughly. Make note that many items listed are subject to age and use conditional alterations to include color variations, hardware change, wear and tear or the like before being listed. Make sure as the buyer you view photos thoroughly or contact me with questions.
Be aware that many of the items listed are pre-owned, vintage or antique and they should NOT be held to the same conditional standards or ideology as a new item, or items already in your possession or an item you intend to pair with a similar item. It just may not match due to age, wear, and storage.
Please note I am not an authenticator, nor do I have a certificate to validate items listed. I do my best to describe listing accuracy through description and photos. I compare items to other items I see listed. On some occasions I send item pictures and descriptions to an outside source for authenticity, in that case I will mention the outcome and source. It is the buyer's responsibility to determine value for them upon offerding and ultimately purchasing an item I have listed.
Only offer on / buy items if you understand this policy and desire to add to your collection. If you feel you have made a mistake, retract the offer immediately. I will not. Go to the Help section for instructions.
Although some items have tags, appear to be new, they may be out of date or have been stored for a significant amount of time.
Combined shipping available on items that are applied at checkout.
Seller is open to realistic offers, message with request. Policy is subject to change at the will of the seller.
Message me if you have questions. I am happy to offer further assistance.
If I have earned your business with a positive outcome, please let me know with a review I will reciprocate.
Thanks for Looking

Buy Now