UBB Store

8 pc - GLOBE 3 Outlet Lateral Swivel Grounded Wall Adapter Tap - ALL NEW
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
8 pc - GLOBE 3 Outlet Lateral Swivel Grounded Wall Adapter Tap - ALL NEW
Price: US $50.00

8 pc - GLOBE 3 Outlet Lateral Swivel Grounded Wall Adapter Tap White Finish – ALL NEW

Item's Description:

1 BOX HAS 8 pc - GLOBE 3 Outlet Lateral Swivel Grounded Wall Adapter Tap White Finish – ALL NEW

GLOBE 3 Outlet Lateral Swivel Grounded Wall Adapter Tap White Finish ..NEW IN PACKAGE

Globe Electric 46505

REF #J155ALL NEW - IN BOX – ORIGINAL PACKAGING

See Photos for more details…

Please look at all the enlarged pictures closely.

If you have any questions please ask before you purchase this item and I will answer them promptly.

I strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Please message me via messaging regarding any questions, concerns, or issues.I respond as soon as possible.



Buy Now