UBB Store

57-1000486-01 Brocade 32G LW-SEC 10km SFP+ Fibre Optic Module
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
57-1000486-01 Brocade 32G LW-SEC 10km SFP+ Fibre Optic Module
Price: AU $1001.38


Compool is one of the most versatile second hand IT sellers on Australia. We sell printers and accessories, laptops and parts, PC’s, all types and sizes of monitors, game controllers and wheels and much much more!
Compool is the arm of an established I.T. Company with Offices in Sydney and Melbourne. Our trained technicians thoroughly prepare all equipment prior to listing.
Price for one Module57-1000486-01Brocade 32G LW-SEC 10km SFP+Fibre Optic Days BTB Warranty
-
GOOD

Tel: 0409559981
I am one of a few resellers who provide telephone contact. However this mobile will be answered only between 9.30a.m to 5.30p.m Monday to Friday except public holidays. When busy pls try again and do not leave text message or voicemail. I get a lot of calls and will not have time to ring back.

Buy Now