UBB Store

4GB 4 GB FLAS DRIVE USB SPACE SHIP PLANE FOR MARVEL AVENGERS FANS COLLECTOR READ
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
4GB 4 GB FLAS DRIVE USB SPACE SHIP PLANE FOR MARVEL AVENGERS FANS COLLECTOR READ
Price: US $9.00

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO

READ… READ... READ… READ !!!!

ITWILL ONLY TAKE 30 SECONDS

About the products I sell.

Most of my products are store returns or damagedbox items

I will always call my items "USED" evenif they are new although most are open pack or no box. Even

if they are new in sealed pack these will be openedto make sure that they are in good condition.

I am not the manufacturer of these products nor Iam a distributor. I only sell them.

Thus, brand names and copyrighted images will beblurred, blocked or removed even if it is an OEM product.

Also the title in the listing will be tricked to avoid and

to prevent the removal of the listing by thesemanufacturers or copyright owners.

If there are any issues or problems, doubts with listings or an itemreceived please

do not hesitate to contact me. You and your business are important to me.

"BUY WITH CONFIDENCE"

I RARELY USE STOCK PICTURES. 99% OF THE TIME THE PICTURE OF THE ITEM

SHOWN IN THE LISTING IS THE ACTUAL ITEM, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.

IF IT IS A BRAND NAME PRODUCT IT WILL BE MENTIONED IN THE "BRAND BOX" NEXT TO

THE WORD "UNBRANDED FOR OR FITS". IF IT DOES NOT HAVE A BRAND IT WILL BE JUST

"UNBRANDED"

~~~ NEW ~~~

For sale
OPEN PACK 4GB 4 GB FLAS DRIVE USB SPACE SHIP PLANE FOR MARVEL AVENGERS FANS COLLECTOR READ
FOR/ FITS
REFER TO PICTURES SOLD AS PICTURED

Buy Now