UBB Store

4 X Magenta Toner Cartridges for Canon 116 HP 125A CB543A CP1215 MF8080cw MF8030
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
4 X Magenta Toner Cartridges for Canon 116 HP 125A CB543A CP1215 MF8080cw MF8030
Price: US $39.91

4X Brand NEW

Compatible Canon

Type 116(1978B001AA) also works for HP 125A CB543A

Magenta Toner Cartridges
ForCanon / HP

HP, Canon 116, 1978B001AA, 125A, CB543A REMAN TONER CTG, MAGENT IMAGECLASS MF8030CN, IMAGECLASS MF8050CN, IMAGECLASS MF8080CW, I-SENSYS LBP-5050, I-SENSYS LBP-5050N, I-SENSYS MF8030CN, I-SENSYS MF8050CN, SATERA MF8040CDW, COLOR LJ CM1300, COLOR LJ CM1312 MFP, COLOR LJ CP1210, COLOR LJ CP1215, COLOR LJ CP1217, COLOR LJ CP1510, COLOR LJ CP1515N, COLOR LJ CP1518NI


Yield up to 1,400 pages eachat 5%

(You will get total 4 magenta toner cartridges for this sale)


This toner cartridge is warranted to be free from defect,

100% compatible and money back guaranteed.

All major credit card accepted.

I prefer PayPal. Email me with any questions.

Location: Brother Stair



Buy Now